Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lamb Chops with Greek Yogurt & Mint Sauce


From WeightWatchers New Complete Cookbook
"Lamb Chops with Yogurt-Mint Sauce" page 202

This was my first attempt at both lamb chops and broiling. The lamb turned out a little less crispy on the outside and a little more done on the inside than I would like, but still delicious! Clean up was also super easy; I'll definitely be broiling lamb chops again.

Lamb chop with Greek yogurt & mint sauce
The sauce was also really easy, though I had to use the food processor which can be kinda hard to clean. It doesn't help that I'm super scared of accidentally loping off one of my fingers since the blades for the food processor are so sharp. Crisp and light, the sauce paired really nicely with the lamb.

I used plain Greek yogurt instead of plain regular yogurt. I wasn't able to find a small container of plain, non-fat yogurt and since I almost never eat yogurt I didn't want to buy one of the large tubs. I was very pleased with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment