Sunday, June 12, 2011

Crock Pot Macaroni & Cheese

From Slow Cooker Revolution by America's Test Kitchen
"Macaroni and Cheese" page 239

First off, I would like to say that the America's Test Kitchen cookbooks are probably my favorite to work with. The recipes are always good, there are lots of helpful tips (such as which brand of cheddar cheese works the best with this recipe), and no matter how intricate the recipe may be, they are always do-able with the easy to understand instructions.

I thought the macaroni and cheese was delicious, if wanting a bit of salt. Curtis thought that it lacked a little flavor. I am not sure if he wanted a sharper cheddar or a stronger cheese... but I'll probably make this again. It was unbelievably easy. Mix in a pot, pour into crock pot, wait, eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment